Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Virtual Apartment Tour

Okay, I know a lot of people are interested in how the apartments look; I know I was! Unfortunately for me, there were only floor plans for my apartment and no pictures; fortunately for you guys, I have pictures (but only for one building...others may provide different layouts and amenities)!


Let us start the virtual tour then!
That door to the right is the entry door and this is our kitchen. It’s very spacious!


The door on the far left is the entry door again. The door in the middle leads to the guest bathroom, and the door on the far right is a food pantry.

The rest of the kitchen

Our living room with the enclosed balcony/dining room.

This is very important – a map of the Metro!

The master bedroom, which isn’t any bigger than the guestroom, it just has one door leading to the bathroom instead of two. The guest bathroom also has the washer/dryer in it. I know in other TWC apartments the washer/dryer are in the hallway. My bed is the one with the green comforter!

Our closet is walk-in, and it’s so big I couldn’t fit it in one picture!

The bathroom is through here…

Although some apartments are lacking in the bathroom and closet space, they may boast cable in the rooms…we only receive cable in the living room.

The master bathroom also has a HUGE closet…the guest bathroom does not since the washer/dryer are located in there.

I’ll leave you guys with this picture. Since Florieli and Bianca are from Puerto Rico and Yes and Bianca speak French (and I, un petit peu…), we started the Language Wall. Upon this wall, we have index cards with a Spanish word, the French equivalent, and the English translation on the back. I am determined to learn SOME Spanish and work on my French while here. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment